Peanut Butter & Co just launched Mighty Nut, their new powdered peanut butter and I had the chance to create a yummy recipe with it.
I was sent two bottles of the Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter original and vanilla flavors. I found them both to be yummy and very convenient.
I had never tried powdered peanut butter before Mighty Nut and I really like it. I like that it is dehydrated and can be rehydrated to use in smoothies and more.
I decided to create an energy ball recipe with my Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter. I love how quick energy balls are to grab as a healthy protein packed snack, especially when I am in a pinch.
This recipe was super simple to make and I didn’t have to make a huge serving of them because the Mighty Nut is so easy to portion out.
- 2 Scoops (Tablespoons) of Might Nut Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Scoop (Tablespoon) of Water
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/2 Cup of Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Tablespoon of Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place the 2 Scoops (Tablespoons) of Might Nut Powdered Peanut Butter and 1 Scoop (Tablespoon) of Water in a bowl and mix with a spoon until the Might Nut is a smooth texture.
- Add in the Oats, Honey and Chocolate into the prepared Mighty Nut.
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a spoon until it is all blended well.
- Roll mix in between your palms into the desired size ball.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set.
Mighty Nut and Fit Approach wants you to enjoy Mighty Nut as well. Enter to win a free bottle and a Mighty Nut scoop by:
- Following @GoMightyNut on Twitter
- Following @GoMightyNut on Instagram
- Tweet about the giveaway. Sample tweet: I would LOVE to create recipes with @GoMightyNut! #EatMighty @fitapproach #sweatpink mightynut.com
US only, One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Mighty Nut through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
Have you tried powdered peanut butter?
How do you use it if so?
This post was sponsored by Mighty Nut and Fit Approach, all opinions and recipes are my own.